What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide teaching you how to read music in as little as one evening
- Teaching you about unisons (one note), intervals (two notes) and chords (3 or more notes)
- Teaching you what rhythm is about and how to keep time in 3/4 and 4/4
- Teaching you all the notes in both the treble and the bass clefs
- Teaching you the principles of music reading
- Teaching you the 3 elements of music eapidly
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Read Music In One Evening scores 74.52/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.readmusicfast.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $39.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: readmusicfast.com you’ll also be taken through to readmusicfast.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)